i got some road kill moose meat today. how do i get a permit for this?

your online site is not very helpful for this.


You may fill out the roadkill salvage form at http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/roadkill
Once the form is submitted you will receive a printable receipt to keep with the salvaged meat.

Answered on: 
Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 7:53 PM MST