I got drawn in the controlled elk hunt drawing recently. I got my tag, but how do I get my permit?


Under legislation passed this year, Idaho Fish and Game no longer issues separate controlled hunt permits. All the permit information is included on the tags, which must be purchased by August 1.

Answered on: 
Sunday, July 5, 2009 - 6:00 PM MDT