I can't pull my bow and hold it because of shoulder and back issues can I get a permit to use a crossbow ?


It depends on your physical condition.  Applications for the use of crossbow by disabled hunters are available at Fish and Game offices.  More information on crossbows can be found on page 88 of the 2013 Big Game Seasons and Rules booklet.  

Answered on: 
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 8:45 AM MST