I am a nonresident and i was wondering if i can buy an over the counter general season archery deer tag for the unit by bear lake? I think it is unit 78.


Yes, we sell those tags over the counter.  The season is

Deer Seasons

General Archery

Regular Tag Unlimited permits


Either-sex Mule and White-tailed Deer

Archery    Unit 78

You must purchase an Idaho hunting license, a regular deer tag and an archery validation.

Answered on: 
Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 10:06 AM MDT