Hunting my grandfathers tag....

If I have my non resident license, may I hunt my grandfathers tag if he is unable/disabled?
Please review the Disabled Hunter Companion Rules at and then give us a call at 208-334-3700 if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Answered on: 
Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 9:40 AM MDT