How soon can I apply for a controlled elk hunt?


The application period for elk controlled hunts, as well as controlled hunts for deer, pronghorn and fall black bear, runs from May 1 through June 5. Applicants have to pay a $6.25 nonrefundable application fee in addition to tag and license fees.

Answered on: 
Monday, April 7, 2008 - 6:00 PM MDT