How do I replace a lost non-resident fishing licenses


You can do it through the mail or at an Idaho fishing license vendor.  If you choose to do it by mail, please contact Idaho Fish and Game for a lost license affidavit.  Their number is 208-334-3400.  You can also get a duplicate from any license vendor or Fish and Game office when you come to Idaho to go fishing.  The cost is $8.25 for the duplicate.

Answered on: 
Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:48 AM MDT