How do I go about hunting on the INL property?


Idaho National Laboratory (INL) Elk and Pronghorn Permit information:
A pass is required from the Idaho Fish and Game office, 4279 Commerce Circle, Idaho Falls, to hunt elk in the Lemhi, Beaverhead or Snake River Elk Zones or pronghorn in Units 51, 58, or 63 within one-half mile inside the north and east
boundary of the Idaho National Laboratory, which is adjacent to agricultural land. Hunting of all other species on INL land is prohibited

Answered on: 
Monday, July 2, 2012 - 3:55 PM MDT