How do I get a new hunters education card stating I'm certified?


Obtaining a New Hunter Education Card from Idaho Fish and Game
You can now look up your Idaho Hunter Education (or Bowhunter Education number) and print out the information from our Website at:
If you need the information for a concealed weapon permit, some counties may not accept the printout from our website.  Check with them to see if they will accept the card information that you print out at home.   If they won’t accept it, call IDFG at 208-287-2872 for a new card.

Answered on: 
Thursday, February 7, 2013 - 9:25 AM MST