How do i get a copy of my Hunters Education Course?

I have already taken the class i just lost my card of proof, how do i get a copy?


You can contact your nearest Fish and Game Region office.  They can look up your number and send you a new card.
Thanks for the question

Answered on: 
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 9:19 AM MST