How do I get a copy of my hunters education certificate? I am 37 and took the course many years ago.


You can now look up your Idaho Hunter Education (or Bowhunter Education) number and print out the information from our Website at:
Idaho residents--if you need the information for a concealed weapon permit, some Idaho counties may not accept the printout from our website.  Check with them to see if they will accept the card that you print out at home.   
If you have problems, call IDFG at 208-287-2872.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 8:04 PM MST