How do I find out who to contact for a landowner permission hunt?

I would like to hunt in one of these hunts and in the regulations it states that the landowner has a triplicate form that he and the sportsman fill out and the sportsman takes two copies to the regional office. I can't find any information on how I get a list of participating landowners or how this works.


Contact the Idaho Fish and Game office for the area.  They can refer you to the Landowner Sportsman Coordinator for information.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 1:49 PM MDT