How can we change hunting units to 3point or bigger?

3 point or bigger


If you wish to make any changes to rules or offer suggestions for rule changes, the best approach is to talk to your regional fish and game biologist and manager at the regional office closest to you.  They will discuss with you the biological reasons for their rules and proposals, and you can discuss your proposal with them.  Point restrictions have been around for a long time and there are plenty of reasons for or against implementation.  Often the reasons vary by unit because of habitat, hunting pressure, social issues, etc..  Talking to your regional biologist is the first step in the process.  If the proposal passes biological reasoning, then it goes to the public for input, then to the commission for adoption or rejection. 

Answered on: 
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 4:55 PM MDT