In the Goat draw, Is draw done with all applicants in one pool or are applicants split up into units of choice?


Each applicant must choose a specific controlled hunt to apply for.  The hunts are all listed in the Moose, Sheep and Goat Rules Book. 
You must purchase an Idaho hunting license and submit the application and tag fee with your application (residents $173.00; nonresidents $2116.50). 
The tag fee is refunded to applicants who don't draw--$166.75 to residents or $2101.75 to nonresidents--

Answered on: 
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 9:21 AM MDT