Does my 18 year old son need a duck stamp to hunt geese with a passport

Provide as many specifics as you can to help better answer your question. Please omit personal information in this area.


Yes he does, A Federal Migratory Bird Stamp is required for any waterfowl hunter 16 years or older.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 11:37 AM MST