Does Idaho have depredation hunts? If so how do I (a non-resident) apply?


Yes, Idaho has depredation hunts but they are not open to nonresidents.  Idaho does have a landowner permission hunt (LPH) that is similar to a depredation hunt that is open to nonresidents.  These hunts require prior written permission on a LPH form from a landowner to qualify and then the hunter must take a copy of the form to a regional office to buy a controlled hunt permit while they last.  For more information, visit page 97 on the following link:

Answered on: 
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 11:04 AM MST