Disabled crossbow

Can I have a scope on a crossbow if I am a disabled hunter?
You possibly can without any magnification; you will need to fill out an application form that you can get at any of our FG regional offices. The application form you need is a special weapon reasonable modification hunting permit. This form will need to be filled out by you and signed by your physician and will be reviewed before any permit can be issued.
Answered on: 
Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 2:48 PM MDT