Deer Fencing [depredation]

I was told that you may offer assistance with deer fencing. The deer continue to eat the hay and now will soon be invading the garden.


I would suggest contacting your Regional IDFG office and explaining your situation.  In certain cases IDFG will assist with fencing of hay yards.  Fencing of vegtable gardens is usually left to the homeowner.  Each region has a Landowner Sportsman Coordinator, that is who you should talk with.

Answered on: 
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 8:32 AM MDT