Concealed weapons permit [meets hunter safety education requirement?]

if I have a concealed weapons permit and I'm 30 years old do I have to take the hunters safety course?


Hunter education is required for everyone getting a hunting license in the state of Idaho who was born January 1, 1975 or later.  A concealed weapons permit is not a replacement for a hunter education course.

Answered on: 
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 2:00 PM MDT