Can you Transfer an extra "X" controlled hunt tag to your child or grand chlid.

If I draw an "x" extra controlled hunt tag, can it be transferred just like a regular controlled hunt tag and will it still be an Extra Tag?


Yes as long as the requested transfer meets all of the requirements as described on the transfer form that can be found at Please contact our license section at 208-334-2952 if you have additional questions.

Answered on: 
Friday, August 15, 2014 - 11:27 AM MDT