Can u drive a side by side or 4 wheeler in a foot and horse traffic only area?


If the land manager (such as the Forest Service, BLM) has designated a trail or area for foot or horse traffic only you cannot use an ATV/OHV there.

Answered on: 
Monday, October 29, 2012 - 2:55 PM MDT