Can a nonresident buy a general season black bear tag?

this would be over the counter and i also seen in a previous question that they had to buy a deer or elk tag is this true or can they just buy a bear tag?


Nonresidents can purchase a bear tag over-the-counter without purchasing a deer or elk tag.  You do, however, have to purchase an Idaho hunting license.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 3:58 PM MST