Can I submit my controlled hunt application by mail along with my nonresident license application at the same time?


Yes, but you must include a check or money order for the total amount of license and controlled hunt application. For moose, goat or sheep hunts, you must also include permit and tag fees. Simply leave the license number blank on the worksheet. Send it to: Idaho Department of Fish and Game, License Section, P.O. Box 25, Boise, ID 83707. The application period for deer, elk and antelope hunts is May 1 through June 5.

Answered on: 
Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 6:00 PM MDT