Can I still get a trapping licence in the uper snake? like in Tetonia driggs and victor?


Trapping licenses can only be purchased at a Fish and Game office or by mail.  Contact your region office (Upper Snake, 208-525-7290) to obtain an application form.

Answered on: 
Monday, October 29, 2012 - 2:41 PM MDT