Can I purchase a spotlighting permit from a vendor? Do I need a permit on Private property or just land owner permission? Are there any special requirements on the spotlight?


Spotlighting permits are only available from Fish and Game offices.  Check with your local IDFG office to see if they are issuing permits.  There are no special requirements for the spotlights except that you cannot use headlights.

Answered on: 
Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 3:06 PM MDT