Can I hunt grouse and upland birds with the nonresident hunting license? [Or do I also need a small game license?]

If I buy an out-of-state hunting license ($154.75) can I hunt upland bird and grouse and small game with it or do I need the small game license, too? Thanks


The nonresident license that costs $154.75 allows you to hunt any game (big game, upland game, upland game birds and waterfowl) that is legal to hunt plus varmints and unprotected species. 
Big game and turkey hunting requires the addition of a tag for the animal to be harvested.

Answered on: 
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 1:45 PM MDT