Can I get a 'rain check' for a controlled hunt tag?

I drew a controlled deer hunt tag for Unit 11 which currently has the Big Cougar fire complex burning within it. Is it possible to obtain a 'rain check' for this tag for a next year if a significant portion of the public land in this unit burns prior to the season starting?


There will be no rainchecks offered for this hunt.  There is still much unburned land in the unit and the fire is now out.  For more information, please contact ther Clearwater Regional Office at: 208-799-5010.

Answered on: 
Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 10:55 AM MDT