Can I get another Hunter's safety card if I lost mine years ago?

I took hunter's safety when I was 13, and I lost my card about 5 years later. I'm 34 now, so I'm wondering if I'm still in the system after 21 years, and if I'm able to obtain a new card?


Yes, Fish and Game can help you obtain a new card.  Our Hunter Education records go back to 1978.  Contact Headquarters (208-334-3700) or one of our Fish and Game offices.  They can look up your hunter education number and send you a new card if your information is still on file.

Answered on: 
Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 10:02 AM MST