Can I apply for a Moose permit, and apply for a controlled elk permit in the same year?


A person may apply for only one species.  Any person applying for a moose, bighorn sheep, or mountain goat hunt is prohibited from applying for any other big game controlled hunt in the same year.  Except: they may apply for a controlled depredation hunt for deer, elk, or pronghorn, a controlled black bear hunt, or leftover deer, elk, or pronghorn controlled hunt tag, an unlimited controlled hunt, or extra deer, elk, pronghorn, or turkey hunt.

Answered on: 
Friday, November 1, 2013 - 10:59 AM MDT