Are you going to put a shortcut on your home page for the wildlife salvage form?


Yes.  The shortcut to the salvage permit is on the bottom left of the homepage.  Look for the yellow deer sign with "Report Roadkill" link.  

Answered on: 
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 1:29 PM MDT