Are you able to get a fishing license if you owe back child support?


The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (DHW) has the ability to suspend a person's hunting and fishing privileges if child support is not paid. You will need to check with DHW to see if they have placed a suspension on your privileges to hunt or fish.

Answered on: 
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 8:28 AM MDT