Am i required to have a valid hunting licence as well as my trapping licence in order to trap, or is my trapping licence all that is required?


If you are only trapping, you only need a trapping license.  If you are only hunting, you only need a hunting license.  To do both, you need both.

Answered on: 
Monday, December 30, 2013 - 9:44 AM MST