2nd tag

So say a person drew out for a controlled deer and a controlled elk. Would they be able to purchase a 2nd general deer and a second capped elk tag for bow hunting purposes?


Yes.  If you have controlled hunt tags for both deer and elk, in order for you to bowhunt during the general archery season, you would need to purchase a reduced price nonresident deer and a reduced price nonresidet elk tag.   

Answered on: 
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 1:35 PM MDT