Skip to main content

Idaho Fish and Game

Ask Fish and Game: Controlled Hunt Applications

Q. When can I apply for moose, sheep and goat controlled hunts? A. The application period for trophy species-moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goat-starts April 1 and run through April 30. The application period for deer, elk, pronghorn and fall black bear controlled hunts starts May 1 and ends June 5.