Press Release


This page is archived for your convenience. This content may contain outdated or currently inaccurate information.

Ask Fish and Game

Q. How do I find out what controlled hunt leftover permits are available? A. License vendors can print out a list for you. Or, you can go to the Fish and Game web site at for a list. Leftover controlled hunt permits go on sale at 10 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time, 9 a.m. Pacific, July 15.