Area wildlife enthusiasts are invited to an Idaho Fish and Game Sportsmen's Breakfast Tuesday, October 4 at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
The meeting will begin at 6:30 a.m., with coffee and several Dutch oven dishes provided.
Fish and Game personnel will present information on a number of topics including:
- Current information on Idaho's wolf hunting and trapping seasons.
- Craig Mountain Forestry projects.
- Progress of Deyo Reservoir Construction.
- Update on the Fall Chinook and steelhead seasons.
- Season forecast for big game and upland game seasons.
- Current enforcement activities, significant cases and new regulations.
The meeting is open to anyone interested in wildlife and is designed to stimulate informal discussions about wildlife issues in the Clearwater Region. Sportsmen's group representatives are welcome to give reports of their group's activities.