Area wildlife enthusiasts are invited to an Idaho Fish and Game Sportsmen's Breakfast Tuesday, October 4 at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston. The meeting will begin at 6:30 a.m., with coffee and several Dutch oven dishes provided. Fish and Game personnel will present information on a number of topics including:
- Current information on Idaho's wolf hunting and trapping seasons.
- Craig Mountain Forestry projects.
- Progress of Deyo Reservoir Construction.
- Update on the Fall Chinook and steelhead seasons.
- Season forecast for big game and upland game seasons.
- Current enforcement activities, significant cases and new regulations.