8/7/2018 to 8/21/2018
Permanent - Full Time
$11.55+ per hour DOE, Plus Competitive Benefits!
About the position
Department of Fish and Game is seeking a dynamic, customer focused individual to join our Licensing Section within our Administration Bureau at our Headquarters in Boise.
- This announcement will be used to fill the current opening at the Department of Fish and Game in Boise only. If you have previously applied for Office Specialist 2 and are interested in this position, you will need to apply to this announcement.
- Temporary appointments from this announcement, serving at least one thousand forty (1,040) hours of continuous service, may be hired as an entrance probationary employee without further examination for the same classification and location as announced.
- Process mailed in license purchase requests.
- Answer incoming calls from vendors and customers.
- Issue lifetime licenses based on renewal forms.
- Respond to incoming department emails.
- Compose documents, letters, and reports using word processing software and equipment.
- Data entry.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with rules, regulations, and/or policies; identifying and correcting errors.
- Creating and maintaining files.
- Provide information, and explain department policies, services, and procedures to others.
- Receive payments by cash, check or debit card, as well as reconciling sales reports/deposits.
- Good knowledge of rules of effective business English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Experience using alphabetical, numerical, or subject filing systems to include determining file names, setting up new files, classifying, labeling, filing, and retrieving.
- Experience reviewing documents for compliance with established procedures.
- Experience using a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Experience answering a business telephone using knowledge of business telephone procedures and etiquette.
Traditional - Open through close date (specified)