Diamond A Livestock, Chimney Creek
Many properties in the Access Yes! program do require landowner notification. Be sure to check before visiting.
Directions: Unit 44: From Corral, travel north on Wilson Lane approximately 2 miles, then turn and travel west on Base Line Road approximately 2.5 miles, then turn and travel north on Hill Road approximately 0.5 miles.
Unit 46: From Hagerman, travel south on Highway 30 approximately 4 miles, then turn and travel northwest on Bell Rapids Road approximately 1 mile, then turn and travel southwest on Crows Nest Road approximately 8 miles.
Private Land: 8520 acres
Public Land: 25000 acres of USFS
Available: 9/1/2021 - 12/15/2021
- No vehicle use: foot or equestrian access only
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities
Follow links to view hunting opportunities on this property.
Wolf Hunting and Trapping Permissions
- Wolf hunting and trapping use PRIVATE land seasons and rules
- Wolf hunting beyond legal big game hours allowed (landowner written permission required)
- Wolf trapping allowed by foothold trapping
- Wolf trapping allowed by snaring No Dogs allowed, no motorized vehicles allowed to aid in hunting. Subject to change at landowner's discretion