Steve Deeg Farms
Many properties in the Access Yes! program do require landowner notification. Be sure to check before visiting.
Directions: Unit 56: From Rockland, travel west on Houtz Canyon Road approximately 4 miles, then turn and travel west on Christensen Road approximately 3 miles.
Unit 73A: From American Falls, travel east on Lakeview Road turning onto Neibaur Road and continue on until either turning onto Blind Springs Road or Garden Road and following either to the end or posted signs.
Description: CRP intermingled with sagebrush along with some wooded draws.
Private Land: 2087 acres
Public Land: 640 acres of
Available: 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2024
- Vehicle use only on existing roads
- No vehicle use: foot or equestrian access only
- No overnight camping
- No open fires
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities
Follow links to view hunting opportunities on this property.
Wolf Hunting and Trapping Permissions
- Wolf hunting and trapping use PUBLIC land seasons and rules
- Wolf hunting beyond legal big game hours allowed (landowner written permission required)
- Baiting for wolves allowed (landowner written permission required) No wolf trapping allowed. Dogs may not be used for pursuing wolves.