Many properties in the Access Yes! program do require landowner notification. Be sure to check before visiting.
Directions: Unit 46: From Rogerson, travel west along Three Creek Road approximately 24 miles, then turn and travel north on House Creek Road approximately 5 miles.
Unit 47: From Rogerson, travel west along Three Creek Road approximately 9 miles, then turn and travel south on Monument Springs Road approximately 8 miles.
Private Land: 7509 acres
Public Land: 10000 acres of
Available: 7/1/2020 - 12/31/2023
- Vehicle use only on existing roads
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities
- Big Game
- Upland Game
- Small Game
2 miles of shoreline on Bear, Shach, Littel House Creeks
Follow links to view hunting opportunities on this property.
Wolf Hunting and Trapping Permissions
- Wolf hunting and trapping use PRIVATE land seasons and rules
- Wolf hunting beyond legal big game hours allowed (landowner written permission required)
- Wolf trapping allowed by foothold trapping
- Wolf trapping allowed by snaring
- Baiting for wolves allowed (landowner written permission required)