Directions: From Fairfield travel west on U.S. 20 about 6.9 miles them turn left on Thornton/700 W and travel south about 1 mile. 1st property is on the left (West) side of road. The 2nd property is another mile to the South on the South side of 200 South road.
Private Land: 637 acres
Public Land: No public land is accessible.
Available: 7/15/2020 - 12/31/2023
Access: Only 2 sportsmen allowed per day.
- Landowner notification required
- Limited number of persons allowed
- Vehicle use only for game retrieval
- No overnight camping
- No open fires
Hunters have to contact landowner to obtain permission before hunting. No calling before 8AM and after 5PM.
No access allowed when crop harvesting activities are ongoing. Vehicle use only allowed for game retrieval if approved by the landowner.
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities
Follow links to view hunting opportunities on this property.
Wolf Hunting and Trapping Permissions
- Wolf hunting and trapping use PRIVATE land seasons and rules
- Wolf trapping allowed by foothold trapping
- Wolf trapping allowed by snaring