Many properties in the Access Yes! program do require landowner notification. Be sure to check before visiting.
Directions: From Rockland, North on 37 to Rock Creek Road, then west on either Nelson Lane or Halling lane to Robinson Lane. Southern property is west of Rockland on Ralphs loop from Houtz Canyon road.
Description: Dry cropland, Dry grazing, CRP
Private Land: 1548 acres
Public Land: No public land is accessible.
Available: 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2023
- No vehicle use: foot or equestrian access only
- No overnight camping
- No open fires
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities
Follow links to view hunting opportunities on this property.
Wolf Hunting and Trapping Permissions
- Wolf hunting and trapping use PUBLIC land seasons and rules
- Wolf hunting beyond legal big game hours allowed (landowner written permission required)
- Wolf trapping allowed by foothold trapping
- Wolf trapping allowed by snaring
- Baiting for wolves allowed (landowner written permission required)