Wolf General Any Weapon Season
10/10/2014 - 3/31/2015
- Gray Wolf (Canis lupus)
- Either-sex Wolf
- Either sex may be taken.
- Open to Trapping, Closed to Hunting.
No special restrictions.
- Selway Zone
- All of Units 16A, 17, 19 and 20. Area Size: 1,617,051 acres
No historical hunts resemble this hunt or harvest statistics are not currently available for this opportunity.
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 99.63%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Selway Bitterroot Wilderness 842,920 acres (52.13% of hunt area)
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 303,815 acres (18.79% of hunt area)
- Gospel Hump Wilderness 112,286 acres (6.94% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 93.04 %|
|Rangeland 6.95 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources