Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Hunt Area 63AX
Deer Controlled Hunt 1131 200 Tags
Non-resident tag quota of 15,500 total deer tags. See the Nonresident Tags Available page for current availability.
10/10/2014 - 10/31/2014
- White-tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Antlerless White-tailed Deer
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only.
- Short-Range Weapons
- Muzzleloader, Archery, Crossbow, Shotgun or Handgun.
Short-range weapons ONLY
- Hunt Area 63AX
- All of Unit 63A. Area Size: 207,127 acres
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2014
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2014
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 14.38%|
|State of Idaho 2.97%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.48%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 0.02%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 67.79 %|
|Rangeland 13.57 %|
|Riparian 8.25 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 7.18 %|
|Urban 1.83 %|
|Dryland Agriculture 1.39 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources