Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 1130 - Hunt Area 50X*
11/1/2014 - 12/19/2014
- White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Antlerless White-tailed Deer
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only.
- Archery ONLY.
- Motorized Hunting Rule (MHR): Motorized vehicle use by all big game hunters is restricted to established roadways legally open to travel by full-sized automobiles. The motorized hunting rule applies only to big game animals, including moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goats, in designated units from August 30 through December 31. Learn more about the Motorized hunting Rule at idfg.idaho.gov/hunt/access/motorized-vehicles
Units: 60, 60A, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 and 69 ONLY, Motorized Hunting Rule applies in Units 66 and 69.
- Units 60, 60A, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 and 69
- All of Units 60, 60A, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 and 69 only. Area Size: 4,255,328 acres
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2014
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2014
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 16.04%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 13.25%|
|U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) 10.78%|
|State of Idaho 9.72%|
|Indian Reservation / Bureau of Indian Affairs 4.16%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.91%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 0.14%|
|U.S. National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) 0.03%|
|U.S. Military 0.03%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 0%|
Make your own map of Controlled Hunt 1130 - Hunt Area 50X*
Land management via Inside Idaho
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
- Wolverine Canyon South Property
- Wolverine Canyon - East
- East of Ririe Reservoir/Meadow Creek Junction
- Bulls Fork Ranch
- Bonneville County, Just south of Tex Creek WMA Between Bulls Fork and Willow Creek.
- Pine Creek Bench
- Sundown Ranch
- North Teton River
- Kilgore Area
- Dan Creek-Jumpoff Hill
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Rangeland 43.05 %|
|Forest 17.94 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 14.65 %|
|Dryland Agriculture 12.48 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 6.92 %|
|Rock 2.31 %|
|Riparian 1.8 %|
|Water 0.58 %|
|Urban 0.25 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources