Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 1118 - Hunt Area 10AX
12/2/2014 - 12/14/2014
- White-tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Antlerless White-tailed Deer
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only.
- Muzzleloader ONLY.
No special restrictions.
- Hunt Area 10AX
- That portion of 10A within one mile of private land. (For the purpose of this hunt, 'private land' does not include corporate timberlands.) Area Size: 995,490 acres
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2014
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2014
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 23.53%|
|State of Idaho 23.44%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 1.45%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 1.05%|
|Indian Reservation / Bureau of Indian Affairs 0.88%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 0.01%|
Make your own map of Controlled Hunt 1118 - Hunt Area 10AX
Land management via Inside Idaho
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 85.58 %|
|Dryland Agriculture 12.88 %|
|Water 1.19 %|
|Rangeland 0.35 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources