Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 1099 - Hunt Area 23X*
8/15/2011 - 9/30/2011
- White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Antlerless White-tailed Deer
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only.
- Archery, Muzzleloader, or Shotgun ONLY.
Short-range weapons ONLY
- Hunt Area 23X*
- That portion of Unit 23 within the Little Salmon River drainage, upstream from and including the Big Creek drainage on the east side, and upstream from but EXCLUDING the Mud Creek drainage on the west side. Area Size: 28,902 acres
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2011
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2011
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25 2011
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2011
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2011
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 12.02%|
|State of Idaho 4.95%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 0.58%|
Make your own map of Controlled Hunt 1099 - Hunt Area 23X*
Land management via Inside Idaho
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 85.89 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 11.28 %|
|Rangeland 2.83 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources