Located on the southwest side of Pickles Butte, southwest of Nampa, the Nourse Range is part of 1,350-acre Jubilee Park, operated by Canyon County Parks and Waterways.
There are nine "shooting lanes" of various sizes and lengths, separated by earthen berms.
Each range has a firing line established using large wooden boxes suitable for bench rests. There is no seating. The boxes are marked with available yardage for that lane, from 43 to 97 yards.
- Rifle, pistol, and shotgun shooting are all allowed at the range.
- Restroom facility on site.
- No cost to use range.
- Open seven days a week; daylight hours.
- From Nampa travel south on Highway 45 to Missouri Avenue (GPS: N43° 29.180’ W116° 34.235’);
- Turn west and travel six miles to Farner Road (GPS: N43° 29.277’ W116° 41.576’);
- Turn south and travel ½ mile to Ross Lane (GPS: N43° 28.627’ W116° 41.578’);
- Travel one mile west to Nash Lane (GPS: N43° 28.616’ W116° 42.768’);
- Travel an additional mile to the range. (Range GPS Location: N43° 29.070’ W 116° 43.490’)
Top of page